Friday, January 21, 2011

{ This Moment }


{this moment}
*******************************
A Friday ritual inspired by Soulemama. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
*** *** ***
This week, I am grateful for...
~ Getting over the most terrible flu that I've had in years.
~ Clients who we're patient with me and rescheduled appointments.
~ A little bit of sunshine that peeked in one afternoon midweek, perfect for a walk in the woods.
~ Two sweet children who helped this achey Mama out a whole lot.
~ The time I had to knit as I laid in bed in between napping.
~ The PBS National Parks Sereies on dvd & Northen Exposure on dvd.
~ Waking up to -4 degree temps with a -20 degree windchill this morning,
but the sun greeted us anyway.
Much love to you all...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment