Friday, November 5, 2010

{ This Moment }


This week, I am grateful for...

~ The man in front of me in line at Red Cup that paid for my coffee.

~ A client called me after his massage to thank me again & tell me tell me to stay blessed.

~ A friend in pain that allowed me to help her even though she is feeling vulnerable & wanting to be alone.

~ A friend making it through a rough surgery who is now on the road to healing.


~ A teacher sent me an email thanking me for raising a wonderful child.


~ A lovely champagne brunch for one of my best guy friends wedding shower.


~ A weekend that was full of parties celebrating birthdays & halloween..all the amazing circles of friends that were brought together at each event.


~ The kindness of a couple friends & my mama who listened to me as I broke down exhausted & at the end of my rope with this single mama gig. They listened to me & heard me.


~ This great group of new friends I've made through creating this natural parenting group.


Little bits of kindness scattered through the days..♥


Infinite Love & Gratitude... Pass it on..


What are you feeling grateful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. Funny table, fun supper :)

    Regards from a peruvian. Via soule mama.
    Have a nice weekend
    http://www.giozi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful moment - what an interesting photo. Thanks for sharing.
    I'm grateful for my health & the fact that I have access to the spiritual teachings.

    Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete