Friday, November 20, 2009

Gratitude Friday




This week, I am grateful for...

:: Several game nights with the kids that threw us into fits of laughter.

:: Baking a Butter Cake with Mayas 2nd Grade class that turned out delicious.

:: Massaging some wonderful clients. I believe they center me just as much as my massage centers them.

:: The sun finally peeking through last night over the lake. It has been 5 long, gray, dreary days.

:: Hot, organic coffee & Christmas music on the car radio in the morning.

:: Zuzu. My stinky dog who has decided suddenly that it is ok to lay on the couch/chair/bed whenever she pleases. She is getting a bath after this post.

:: Almost finishing Mayas Winter Solstice present.

:: A great book recommendation that kept me up late last night. A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg.

What are you grateful for this week?

Blessings,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment